Re[2]: Overdirve Diff in a Mk3 Spit?? (GT6 diff in a 1500?)

To: prubrew@ix.netcom.com, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re[2]: Overdirve Diff in a Mk3 Spit?? (GT6 diff in a 1500?)
From: Linus.Surguy@uk.drsolomon.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 14:43:10 GMT
Cc: CWNicholls@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
    Actually, to confuse this a bit, I have been thinking of doing a
    similar alteration to my spit 1500 (UK 76), but in this case, changing
    the 3.89:1 diff with the 3.27:1 diff that was placed in some GT6's,
    however the trouble I have is that I dont know which GT6s I should be
    looking for, - I believe so far that it should be the late Mark IIIs,
    but its difficult to be sure.

    If anyone has done this at all I would love to hear how well it worked
    and if there are any potential problems with the GT6 Rotoflex stuff
    (which I dont want to use!)

    Many thanks,

    Linus