RE: Evil Non-LBC ??

To: "'Rick Fedorchak'" <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: Evil Non-LBC ??
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 19:15:56 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rick,
First off, Nissan doesn't make that meatta thing?  How the hell can you tell
the difference?  You ever twist a wrench in yur hand fella?
Then I guess you DON'T know what we're seein' in these lbc's o' ours.  Heck, ya
prob'ly don't even change yur own oil, do ya?  Well here's hopin the risin sun
doesn't catch you restin on your laurels in the midst of an autocross...don't
like your tude, your car or your chances!