SOL @ VTR

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOL @ VTR
From: Bruce Krobusek <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jun 96 21:35:53 EDT
Well, I'd be happy to try to coordinate the SOL gathering at VTR. Problem is
I don't necessarily know where a good place would be to meet (Rik can
probably help with that as he already volunteered to  :-)  ). The biggest
problem would be when to get together, as I'd bet not everybody will be there
for the whole event. I'll be getting in to the Hampton Inn Wednesday afternoon.
There's the Pool Party that evening, but that might be too early for some.
My personal opinion is that Saturday sometime would be best since other
than the judging and autojumble there are no other scheduled events. So
I vote for Saturday. Now we need to figure out Where. Suggestions, Rik??

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com