RE: SU2 linkage [again]

To: "'sean_johnson%milacron.com@bnr400'" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Subject: RE: SU2 linkage [again]
From: Michael Spray <mspray@bwdldb.ott.bnr.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 08:56:08 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net(bnr400)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net (bnr400)>
Encoding: 56 TEXT
Sean

I just had twin SUs installed in my '78 (yes I know, sinful that I
didn't do it myself but time didn't permit) and my trusted local
supplier the "Miniman' was able to locate the necessary linkage without
too much to do.  You might want to try them (Carp, Ontario) at
613-836-4283.

Cheers

Mike
'78 Spit