SOL @ VTR

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOL @ VTR
From: Bruce Krobusek <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Jun 96 21:09:08 EDT
Well, as a start, how about the early arriving SOLers meet at the Pool Party
Wednesday evening? I realize that not everyone will be there at that time,
but some folks (like Rik) may not be able to meet Saturday.

Regarding Saturday, I'm wondering whether to try to get together at Central
Park during the judging. We could also try to get a group photo, then if
others want to meet someplace in the evening for a few brews that could
be arranged then. Comments? Suggestions?

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com