Re: FW: Alternate engines for 1500

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Alternate engines for 1500
From: CBrown1500@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 21:10:48 -0400
ENOUGH!

Every eve when I sign on, this message is still here.
I think everyone's made their peace.

Thanks,
Charlie B.
<< >
 >I think he's part of that dreaded Meeatah gang.  They are easy to spot,
 even with the top dropped, thier hair is perfect!

 > Puttin' wool on a pig don't make it a sheep!
 > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 > Larry
 >  >>

 >Anyone care to guess where this guy came from? I thought we were all on the
 >same team here.
 >
 >Charlie B.

 Hey, folks!

   Please let's not start a flame war over this!  I doubt that Larry intended
 any offense, I certainly took none even if offense *were* intended, and I
 imagine that I'd even find his statement amusing if I understood what he
 meant by it <g>.  There's really no reason to denigrate.

   Peacefully yours <g>,

 Brian Knopp
 Programmer
 Travel Technologies Group