Chet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chet
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 22:31:58 -0600
CM>Tony

CM>Don't happen to have a starter selanoid for the TR-6 laying around do ya?

CM>        Chet

CM>It would be nice if you new what model that pump came off of, I'm sure that
CM>alot of parts could be crossed refferanced if only we had a parts store to
CM>play with!!

Chet,
I think I responded to this earlier. If not, I sure ment to.

The oil pump was just in a plastic bag that was in a box of assorted
junk when I bought the car from a junkyard.

The pump is new, but I have no idea what it was designated for since
there are no numbers or casting info on it.

The best way to cross reference a part is to own a parts store. Nobody I
know will let us go through and look at their inventory to see what
"looks familiar" Sure would be nice though.
Best Regards,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com