15x7 PanaSports - TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 15x7 PanaSports - TR6
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 07:08:52 1996
FYI, I just received my 15x7 PanaSports for the TR6 from TRF.
(they offered a special discount at the summer party which was
 the same as I found elsewhere with free shipping)

I also figured TRF would know which ones to order, these are
ZERO OFFSET, as these rim edges are VERY thin and cut back sharply,
I assume they'll fit fine.  This may not be the case with all
designs, hence you'll see some with -6mm offset, etc.

These should be ideal, moving the centerline of the tire out 1/4"
on each side for a 1/2" wheelbase increase, enough to help handling
without fouling up the geometry of the steering.

I've seen 215VR65-15 tires used on these, any recommendations as to
brand?

Oh, the 16x8 MiniLite 3 piece wheels are the ideal choice, but how
do you spell EXPENSIVE, anyone try these?

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879