RE: British Car Models

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: RE: British Car Models
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:35:00 +0000
Creig Houghtaling wrote:

"All the cars that I would like to have the real thing of, I buy
a model.  About the only cars I don't have that I would like
to get is a TR6 and a Spitfire.  The only models of these I
have seen cost $50 to $100 or more."

I've definitely seen a cheap 1/43 (or thereabouts) model recently of an
early Sptifire, possibly a Corgi model?  Anyone out there know what I'm
talking about?!  Or whether they're available in North America?  If not,
I could possibly buy one and post it to you, Creig.

Daren Allder.
Reading, England.