Re: British Car Models

To: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Models
From: Creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 08:07:43 -0500
It is interesting to see other people out there who enjoy models
of LBC's.  I've got an LBC model car collection that would
rivel Jay Leno's garage.

I paid less than $20 for most of them.  It's kind of fun!  All
the cars that I would like to have the real thing of, I buy
a model.  About the only cars I don't have that I would like
to get is a TR6 and a Spitfire.  The only models of these I
have seen cost $50 to $100 or more.  When I think about
spending that much money, I think about the parts that I
could buy for my real Spitfire or TR6.

Oh well, I have fun with the big ones and the little ones.  The
little ones are cheaper (usually), but they always take up
less space!

Creig Houghtaling