RE: Triumph World

To: "tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net" <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumph World
From: The Herr Family <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 21:15:36 -0500
Joe,
Great magazine for the Triumph crazed. Many articles on the club seen in
England (and suprisingly the US), featured cars, great pictures and many ads
for some of the vendors that we do not often hear about in the states.
Recommend highly if you enjoy all the Triumph automobiles......

Dave Herr
73 Stag, 65 TR4A