RE: Tach Readings

To: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: RE: Tach Readings
From: The Herr Family <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 21:10:30 -0500
Cc: "TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net" <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
On my Stag, the tach often sticks at around 3500. It almost never goes past
4000, even the engine is obviously rev'ed much higher. With the stainless
exhaust, I just normally shift by sound and when the power drops off. Does
anyone else have a sticking tach? The tach returns to idle, but normally does
not go past the mid range.

Dave Herr
73 Stag, 65 TR4A