Questions, questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions, questions
From: DDilucchio@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 08:58:51 -0500
As a new owner of a '66 Spitfire/ Mark II, I need some help (really lot's of
help). The car was in storage for 5 years - gas and break fluid drained. I
started the engine last evening - with some effort (had to "jump" the
battery). Sounds great - but - after turning the engine off / removing the
key, the red ignition light stays on. I disconnected the battery cables for
saftey purposes. What have I done!  Any ideas on what could be causing this
problem? Thanks for the help.  Oh, one other quick question - does it matter
what type of break fluid I use in the Spit?
Dan DiLucchio
'66 Spitfire