RE: TR6/240Z Comparison

To: "steveb@verity.com" <steveb@verity.com>
Subject: RE: TR6/240Z Comparison
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 21:26:33 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Isn't this a great idea! I could not understand why Nissan was advertising with
a picture of a yellow older Z car, since they had discontinued the current
model, until I read the fine print. They are indeed planning on selling
"reconditioned" Z cars at approx. 10 dealers around the country. Perhaps this
will catch on and someday "reconditioned" Triumphs will be sold along side new
Z3's.

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A