Re: TR6/240Z Comparison

To: TRIUMPH <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6/240Z Comparison
From: Steve Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 09:34:00 -0800
I also had a Z in a former life. The only thing I'd add is the
tranny was bullet-proof. There was no way to insult it. Also
it just wasnt as much fun cornering as the TR6 is as it tended
to oversteer much more than the TR.

Interestingly enough, I just saw an article in my local paper that
Nissan is considering a program where they'll buy old Z cars,
do a factory restore on them and sell them in their showrooms.
It seems that they want to preserve their sports car image
while they have no new sports car offerings.

Steve
'74 TR6