RE: Wheels For 79 Spitfire

To: badams@cyberport.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheels For 79 Spitfire
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 11:34:32 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961210113432r ]
Subject: Wheels For 79 Spitfire
Barry wrote:
>I would like to begin a search for a set of used alloy wheels for a 79
>Spitfire.  Are there any American, Japanese, European, etc. cars whose
>wheels will interchange with the Spitfire?

Barry,
Try Classic & Unique Vehicles in Austin TX. Ask for Mark (owner) He has
several sets of alloys he says came off Spitfires. His number is (512)
388-0700. I saw  a set of wheels there that were the slotted aluminum type
as seen on GT6+. I think they might have been an option as quite a few of
the older GT's have them.
Of course the usual disclaimers apply.
Good Luck,
Richard