MJB vs. AOL subscribers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MJB vs. AOL subscribers
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:52:20 +0100
Let me reiterate the sentiments that many have offered and say "Thank-you"
to Mark for the efforts he has made in keeping the lists running as well as
he has. We should all be very grateful for the invaluable resource the list
represents, both in terms of information for our hobby and the social
aspects of it. I have come to be friends of a sort with many of you on the
list, even though there is only one I have met in person.

It would appear to me that Mark's chief complaint involves nothing more
than a matter of diligence in housekeeping on the part of the AOL
subscribers. I do not work through AOL, but I think it should be fairly
straight-forward to fix the problems that cause him grief. Think about what
can be done, ask Mark if he thinks it will work, and try it. I would hate
to lose the talents of some of the folks on the list over such a simple
problem.

Philip E. Barnes       '71 TR6  CC61193L
Cornell University
Newman Laboratory of Nuclear Studies
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-4951