Re: MJB/AOL

To: morrow@saber.udayton.edu
Subject: Re: MJB/AOL
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 04:36:13 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>".......the world contains ungrateful, loudmouth, immature, whining idiots."
>Above quote from MJB in his response to the AOL people. Joe Simcoe must be
>reelin' from the irony of this statement.............or is it just me?
>Gary W. Morrow (not via AOL)

Okay, I'm guessing this is a mistake, you didn't really mean to send about
20 of these da*n things. That's cool, no one can blame for something that's
a mistake.

On the other hand, if you're one of those little, immature, self-righteous,
internet-know-it-all-wanna-bes, who thinks that this is the perfect way to
get your point across, I have a couple things to say to you: YOU'RE WRONG.
and If you are everything named above, then I'd just as soon you not be on
the list, which is full of good people who wouldn't pull such a stupid
stunt.

1) Have I made my point?
2) Anyone on the list think I've gone overboard?

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1