AOL

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 13:10:51 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dear Mark,

   First of all, I really do appreciate all the work you put into this list.
 In Baton Rouge, there is not much of a LBC community, and we are pretty far
from everywhere else.  Without the list, I would feel quite isolated.  Again
Thank you.

   Second, I owe you an apology of sorts.  I missed the initial thread on
this controversy (being out of town - and probably with a mail box full of
mail ! ! ! )

   I was under the assumption that your reason for transfering all AOL users
to digest was because of your one problem with the idiot who created the
Return Mail Loop you described.

   I was unaware that the AOL mail box in holding 100 messages was creating
problems for you also.  This problem being inherent in the system, versus the
poor judgement of the single fellow looping the return mail, makes me
undestand more your position.

   Keep up the good work,

JoeSimcoe