Re: Oil Filters

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 10:32:38 +0000
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, ctschmitz@ccgate.hac.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
CMaster808@aol.com wrote:

> I had tried to install this oh 3 or 4 months ago, and found that I didn't
> have the right filter for the aplication, duh!!!
>

> 72  TR-6  CC79173  U      but with overdrive!!!

As long as the topic is oil filter adapters, does anyone have a source
for the rubber o-ring that fits between the adaptor and the engine
block? The PO gave me a complete adaptor setup, but he had mangled the
oil ring and gave up trying to install it. I'd hate to have to buy a
whole new setup when all I need is a o-ring!