Back on the list procedures(was Re:Oil Filters)

To: CMaster808@aol.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, ctschmitz@ccgate.hac.com
Subject: Back on the list procedures(was Re:Oil Filters)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 14:22:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet, you can get back on the list!  Mark relented and let us all back.  One
caveat - I assume you use flash mail.  About every 3 days (and usually on the
last day of the billing period so I can use up any of my unused time), I
"stay on line" at the end of a session and delete all the mail I have pulled
down and sent.  That keeps my inbox at the AOL computer clean.
To get back on the triumph list send a message to:

      Majordomo@autox.team.net

in the "Subject" box (AOL won't send the message w/o somthing there) just
type

in the message part type

      unsubscribe triumphs-digest
      subscribe triumphs

That will do it.
  Thanks again, Mark, for all your work, we'll try to do better.  Please work
with us. :-)
Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L