Re: spitfires and dellortos

To: "Paul Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net> (Return requested)
Subject: Re: spitfires and dellortos
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 18 Dec 1996 17:17:49 -0800
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: "Triumph Group" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 0A3DE32B897BD019-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0A3DE32B897BD019*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
 Paul Burr wrote:

Charles wrote:
"has about 11.0 to 1 compression and a 278 degree Isky cam." I find this
very interesting. Does Isky have a seperate catalog for their import
apps.? I have their Detroit iron cat., and would be interested in what
they have available for TR6's.

Hi, Paul.  I happen to drive right by Isky on my way into the office every
day and had them do the 3/4 race grind on my Spitfire cam.  The catalog I
received from them covered virtually ALL makes and models of cars, both
foreign and domestic.  I think I copied the pages covering the specs. for my
Spit, and tossed the rest of it in the trash because I didn't think I would
need it.  Sorry to say, I wish I had kept it so I could forward to you.  You
can of course call them to get the latest catalog, and I know it lists
several grinds for TRs.  Let me know if you need the number.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4
64 Porsche 356C Coupe (next project)