Computer crashes, (lost mail)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Computer crashes, (lost mail)
From: dynamic@pbgi.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 07:58:41 -0800 (PST)
Jack:  Boy am I glad (sort of) to hear that windows users have to deal with
this problem, too from time to time!  I'm on a Mac... Macintosh stands for:

Most Applications Crash, If Not The Operating System Hangs.

To be fair, it doesn't really happen very often, but when it does it is
always inconvenient!

Ever get the feeling that computer and software manufacturers don't really
understand how or why this stuff works any more than you or I!?

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6