Re: TR3 Wheel paint-Which color?

To: ron_botting@mindlink.bc.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Wheel paint-Which color?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 18:24:35 -0500
Ron and List-

You asked about wheel paint for a TR3 - which color is right?

I have used  a Moss Motors product which is advertised for this purpose. The
catalog indicates it is "specifically formulated to match the slightly
understated color originally used on British cars." Order as part no.
220-560.  Looks good, not like some "chrome silver" colors which can be
purchased elsewhere. I normally use TRF, but this is a very good product by
Moss. Probably other supply houses have similar products.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"