Re: TR3 Radiator Removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Radiator Removal
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 07:32:13 -0500
Believe it or not, we once got a radiator out without removing the front
cowl (which was because the DPO had welded it on - smart guy, that...).
All we had to do was to remove the fan, radiator shroud, take off the horns,
slide the radiator forward against the cowl, take the fan hub extention off
(not simple, believe me - just try to get a big wrench, er spanner, in there
and apply torque), and out comes the radiator.  We all learned a few new cuss
words that warm, balmy day.

Me?  I wanted to opt for expolsives.

Oh well, back to my rocking chair and "White Album" 8-Track tapes.  Or was
that my snow board and Bush CD?  Y`know, it's never too soon to become an
old fart.

Bruce "wheezer" Clough