Re[2]: GT6: The final straw

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: GT6: The final straw
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:57:00 +0000
Subject: Re: GT6: The final straw
Author:  RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk at INTERNET-PO
Date:    31/01/97 09:53 wrote:

Now I don't know if this applicable to Rotoflex rear suspension, but a
friend(YES, I do have some!!! :-)) bought a spitfire that had a severe rear
wheel wobble, turned out to be a bent rear halfshaft, anyone who reads my
drivel in the Leicester area news review in the Courier(TSSC mag) may recall
mention of Dave 'bent halfshaft' Swales, well that was him!!!! :-)

The moral of that story is that drive shafts are not suitable jacking points.
This definitely does apply to all vehicles.

Pat