Dried Grease---Trunnions (TR6): oil or grease?

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Dried Grease---Trunnions (TR6): oil or grease?
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 09:43:27 -0800
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
to all

 Sorry, but I have a hard time buying this one--Grease drying out!

 I redid from trunnions, '74 TR6, and the grease was still healthy.
 and I am assuming original and just maintained.  I would suspect that
 any thing left for a long time will dry but these cars have not
 been around that long.

 These things are lubricated via grease nipple, right? Or am I missing the
 point in the use of the word oil.

 Gary Oehrle
 Greased!!!