RE: TR6 Dash Restoration

To: "'Walling, Tom'" <TWALLI@vanheusen.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Dash Restoration
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:06:09 -0500
Tom,
I have the wheels from Moss on my TR4A. They are made by K&N in England. They
are a high quality minilite look alike. The Panasport wheels are more expensive
and are even higher quality, but I did not see enough difference to warrant the
price. Instead I bought better tires (Yokohama AVS ZR  195/65/15's). They are
the same diameter as the skinny old original tires and almost 1-1/2 times
wider. Car should stick like glue.......

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction, estimated completion Spring 97!)