re: TR6 Ign Switch Crash Pad

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net, mjromagni@centerior.com
Subject: re: TR6 Ign Switch Crash Pad
From: mtooze@tan.unl.edu (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:02:29 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> For the yard, try TSI in Pandora Ohio. They purport to have a vast
> inventory of TR parts. Maybe they can help. I've had no dealings with
> them, but I saw their ad in Hemmings. I don't have their phone # here at
> the office, E-mail me back if you can't find it and I'll scare it up.
> Hope it helps.

I've used this guy for midget parts. You almost get what you pay for,
i.e., the parts are definately well used, and on the expensive side.
Outer body/chassis/susp. parts are inevitably very rusty and filthy.
I also got carbs from him, one carb was broken (throttle adjusting
screw thread gone). for the prices I expected clean/painted used parts.

Marcus