British Show in Winston-Salem, NC

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British Show in Winston-Salem, NC
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 20:32:43 -0500
Cc: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "'jag-lovers@sn.no'" <jag-lovers@sn.no>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'mini-list@autox.team.net'" <mini-list@Autox.Team.Net>, "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>, "'morris@autox.team.net'" <morris@Autox.Team.Net>
Cc: "'rwg@autox.team.net'" <rwg@Autox.Team.Net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        MARK YOU CALENDARS FOR APRIL 25-27, 1997......
All British marques are invited to join The Triumph Club of the Carolinas
at the beautiful and picturesque Reynolda House and Village, in
Winston-Salem, NC, as we host THE GATHERING at its new date and location!

        This weekend-long event has an eleven year history of providing
something for every British car lover.  The weekend will begin Friday evening
with a welcome party and parts auction.  Saturday, we will converge on the
beautiful Reynolda House and Village for an all-day car show as we display our
cars on the greenways throughout the 13 acre Village shops.  This gorgeous
setting will provide beautiful scenery, interesting shops, a chance to tour
Reynolda House and its magnificent collection of American Art and an
opportunity to meet and greet many fellow enthusiasts.  That evening,
we will congratulate our show winners as we host our traditional awards
banquet at the host hotel.  Sunday morning will bring our annual autocross
challenge along with several other fun driving events!!!

        For more information, contact Bill Wood (910)852-3301 or
triumph!@nr.infi.net

Thank you,

Kevin Andrews
Media Chairman