RE: road trip stories

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: road trip stories
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:19:20 -0700
Gary, Be sure to take along a roll of wire, and maybe some hose clamps.
 Story:  In the middle of nowhere, Utah.  The tail pipe falls off so I'm
under the rear end, its July, hot as h*ll, and my 13 yr old cousin is with
me on a journey from Calif to Colo.  The tail pipe is also hot, a blanket
to hold it up, screw driver and the always taken extra hose clamp, and we
are back on the road again.  This is on the way back after I blew the head
gasket in Vegas.  Good luck and have fun.  Jane