Road Trip Stories

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Road Trip Stories
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 22:53:14 -0600 (CST)
Thank you all for your road trip stories!  You have not discouraged me yet!
I am encouraged at all the miles some of you put on your cars and really the
small amount of serious trouble that has occured.  One would think that
Lucas would cause more trouble but I can honestly say that during the close
to 10,000 miles I have put on my 6 I have not been stranded with electrical
trouble.

Thanks again and hopefully by the end of the summer I can report the
completion of a long trip with no major problems and an intact marriage!
BTW is anyone getting together any caravans to national meets?
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa