RE: road trip stories

To: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Subject: RE: road trip stories
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:33:19 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

  While out on a minor journey in My friends renault 18 (!) we noticed
that the exhaust had become incredibly loud all of a sudden! On
inspection the back box had seperated from the main pipedue to the
structural rust :-) giving up the ghost. For an instant repair I used the
tin foil dish that a Pie had come in and a tube of instant gasket paste.
While highly illegal and toxic probably it did keep the law's attention
away from us long enough to exact a proper repair.

Johnny Storm
'77 Spit 1500