More GT6+ and Vitesse Questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More GT6+ and Vitesse Questions
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@dalton.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:12:04 -0500
Good Evening All!

Just a quick question about my Vitesse/Sports6 before I get into the
GT6+ questions.  The commission # is HB5635LOY (I think it's Y, could be
a V),  can anyone shed any light on this?  What year, engine type, etc.
Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Now, alot of questions about GT6+s.  The engine # is KD50972E, which I
take as an extremely early GT6+ engine.  The head has Stanpart # 308351,
I believe, and the ID # is 517528.  I remember alot of talk about Circle
B heads on TR6s as being desirable.  This head has a Circle B casting
along with an N and a 1 at the other end.  Can any help with this?  Any
info will be appreciated!

TIA

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://named.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant
6? Vitesse convertible
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!)