Re: Est. Worth of 72 TR6

To: "Ken Streeter" <streeter@sanders.com>, "Joe Worsley" <worsley@ebicom.net>
Subject: Re: Est. Worth of 72 TR6
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 97 22:24:13 -0000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>> CONDITION                                           Price
>> ------------------------------------              -------
>> Restored - 100% as new, 95 points min concourse   $12,000
>> Excellent - mostly restored or superb original     $9,000
>> Amateur partly restored, or very good original     $6,250
>> Good, complete, runs and drives well               $4,000
>> Fair, drivable, needs minor repairs, but complete  $2,300
>> Poor, not too incomplete, not badly rusted/damaged $1,200
>> Poor, rough, incomplete, damaged, or badly rusted    $700
>From My Experience, which I admit is limited in comparison, these prices
are understated anywhere from 2 to 3 thousand here in central
Florida.I'll eat my hat if you can find a restored-100% as new, 95 pts.
min concourse for $12,000? If you can, the person gave the car away, plus
I'm extremely jealous! I'm curious, how about in other ares of the Globe?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6