Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 21:25:45 +0100
Cc: Bschwartz@encad.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DANMAS@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-04-22, Barry Schwartz wrote:
>
> << besides it would
>  interfere with the mega-bucks sound system!  >>
>
> Barry:
>
> That's an interesting comment. I was considering adding a high power sound
> system to my TR6/Ford 5.0, building it in while the car is under
> construction. I'm concerned, though, that if I have it loud enough to drown
> out all the road noise, especially with the top down, It might be harmful to
> my hearing. Any thoughts on this?
>
> Dan Masters,
> Alcoa, TN
Dan; The wind noise will do more damage to your( and anyone else's)
hearing than the stereo! That's the reason my left ear is shot-to much
seat time in convertibles. That and having Van Halen crankin' at the
same time.
Anyway, if your like me, you'll be turning the radio down to hear the
best music, the V-8!