TR4 Help

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Help
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,  This list has a lot of knowledge and I would ask you to help me to
share it with others.  I am gathering info for the VTR web-page (TR4 part).
 Since I have owned my car from new (with a period where someone else owned
it but kept it in a garage and then "restored" it before selling it back to
me) I have only limited experience with buying an "old" one.
What I need for the site is info on problems to look for when someone is
considering buying a TR4.  For example, "shock towers, trunions, location of
frame damage etc." - the generic things that happen when the car is
neglected.  I'll incorporate the replies and post it to the web site for
newbies or even oldies. :-)  Thanks in advance.  any bit will help.  Please.
 Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant