Re: Cleaning Tonneau Cover ?

Subject: Re: Cleaning Tonneau Cover ?
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 97 22:33:51 PDT
Chris,   I have used Fantastik or Formula 409 (household spray cleaners) on
mine with good results. These cleaners are great on vinyl, and seem to
remoisturize it as an added bonus.   Been using them for years.  (IMHO, Armor
All is too greasy.)

BUT can any Listers out there suggest a product that will get rid of that musty
smell?
----------
> -- [ From: Chris Reilly * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
>
> All;
>
> Just got a used Tonneau cover for the Spitfire and I was wondering what
> cleaners are best for it, I want this to
> last a long time as it is circa '78 like my car.  Is it ok to use Lexol
> on it ? I have use armor all on other vinyl items in
> the past but this seems to need something different.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire FM96062 (its got spark; its got gas; still wont start!   Carb next)
'88 Lotus Esprit
'88 Mustang 5.0

CarBuff@scooter.net