Re: 69 TR6

To: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Subject: Re: 69 TR6
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 08:45:03 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Len,
Sounds like a great car to have.  I've read that the beading was only on
'69 TR6s - which seems right as my '70 doesn't have it.  Build date and
registration date often have no relationship - (as commonly questioned on
this list).  Mine was registered as a '72 - likely because it was when the
original owner had it registered.  I was able to get mine changed to a '70
date after I bought it by showing the motor vehicles people the commission
plate.
Rod. (in Edmonton)  '70 TR6  CC55899L