Good deal on master cylinder

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good deal on master cylinder
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 11:02:32 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Someone wrote in the other day regarding the price on a master
     cylinder; I think it was for a TR4.
     A little while back someone else wrote that you could get one from
     "Truechoice". I ordered their catalog and there's a range of Girling
     master cylinders in there for really attractive prices. The one that
     appears to be for my car (TR3) is $52!
     -Just wanted to alert whomever was in need of the availability of a
     new one at a greatly reduced price.

     Jim Wallace