Re: T/R rebuild

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: T/R rebuild
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:55:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At  2:40 PM 7/5/97 -0700, fred thomas wrote:
>TeriAnn, you said I don't want to do it again, could that mean you won't
>do it again, or should I save this posting and start taking bets on how
>soon you start your next one !!! I have a strange feeling working on
>T/R'S gets not only under the nails but maybe a little in the blood too!!

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

I sacrificed too much of my life because I was too stubern to quit.  I want
to go out and drive my cars.  I want to go out and search for the perfect
photograph.  The last thing this girl wants to do is get up in the morning,
but on grubbies and get grease up to my elbows.  From now on I purchase a
very good example of something or pass it by.  I'm tired of keeping my
nails short so I can screw in nuts with my fingers.

Thanks but when I'm finished with the once and future TR3 I will not let
her deteriate to the point of needing a rebuild.  When I have the rolling
restoration of the Land Rover finished, its just going to be ongoing
maintenence.

I'll leave the restorations to people who like doing it.

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks