Freeze Plugs and New Bride

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Freeze Plugs and New Bride
From: Hugh Barber <piglet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 12:41:46 -0700
List Folks,

I have a question and a comment.

1. The question: What is the best method for removing freeze plugs (or soft
plugs) from TR-6 motors ?

2. The comment:  I'm getting married in three months.  My bride to be and I
were discussing my engine rebiulding project.  We were discussing how gonzo
I should go on the motor, costs, etc.  I said "Well I could just do only
what's necessary and cut some of the costs".  She said "Well if you have it
apart, then I think you should do everything you want to do, or you'll just
pull it apart later cause that's the way you are". At this point I feel
that for certain, I have picked the right woman to marry !!!

Hugh Barber
'73 TR-6