Re: TR4 clutch question

To: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 clutch question
From: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:00:49 -0600 "Re: TR4 clutch question" (Jul 4, 2:30pm)
        I rebuilt my clutch master a year or two ago, and as I remember at
        the time, my rebuild kit had only one of the 2 seals. It said
        something like "if you have the old style cylinder with 2 seals, the
        whole cylinder must be replaced". So of course I put it back
        together with only one seal, and have sort of gotten used to pumping
        the clutch twice :-(.

        I would love to know where you got a rebuild kit with 2 seals!

Thanks,
Charlie Farwell             1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cfarwell@lucent.com