RE: Brakes for a TR3A

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Brakes for a TR3A
From: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:28:08 -0500
Jeff- I just bought a 1961 3A and am doing the same.  Question I have is -
since I am not restoring for concourse but for FUN, what are the best
compatible components to use.  For example, can I use the later tr4 or 6 brake
and clutch masters, later brake components, etc for those of mine that need to
be replaced rather than rebuilt (unfortunately, my car sat under a carport for
more years that I care to mention)  I would appreciate expert comments from the
list.     Thanks

Perry Hammock
1961 TR3A in process