FW: Brakes for a TR3A

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Brakes for a TR3A
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:03:26 -0400
Jeff - something else to consider $$ - If you order it all up front your
cost for shipping is drastically reduced.  That $1.00 retaining clip is
suddenly $8 because of the way they figure shipping.

Also if you order too much stuff, you usually can return it.  You may
only get credit for later on, but don't worry, I'm sure you will think
of something else down the line....