I'm Stll High

To: "Those Addicted" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm Stll High
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 18:19:04 -0000
Ok old boy, calm yourself, take a sip of your Margarita, Hew!! Son and I
forced to drive around Tampa,late afternoon, taking care of stupid
errands, the kind ya hate to do. Postponed doing them all day, on the
phone all day, ordering TR parts.On the way home, battling traffic and
accidents, and low and behold, parked in front of an upholstery shop,
parked next to each other, A late model TR6, WHite,red boot, red interior
(unique). Next to it a 1968 Mustang, burgandy, white top,black interior.
I almost crammed on the brakes in the middle of the highway. We did do an
about face and went and inspected.After we pried ourselves away to drive
home, drove up next to a Morgan. Better than LBC week, we're a little
slow here in the south? Like they say in California, ( I"M STOKED)  You
Betcha!

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6