TR4 clutch rebuild

To: cfarwell@lucent.com
Subject: TR4 clutch rebuild
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Apologies for the previous cryptic message for me, I haven't seemed to be
receiving the digests latelty and put 'triumphs' in instead of 'majordomo'

Anyway, my rebuild kit DID come with 2 seals (and the spring washer, and
the boot, and other fun stuff)-- It says 'Quality Product, made in England'
on the box, and 'Made in Australia' on the rubber parts.  Close enough.

Sports & Classic Cars, the Jaguar dealer in Victoria got it for me.  Cost
about $17 cdn.  According to the box, it's a "Moprod Hydraulic Cylinder
Repair Kit", part # M1967.

I have half the adress, the dealer stuck a big sticker on the back of the
box which conceals some of it.  It's on Bermuda Road <?>, Nuneaton, CVI0 7Q0
England.

If anyone wants I can give them the dealer's address/number.  I'm pretty
sure they do mail-order.

-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.