Re: Supplier problems

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Supplier problems
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 00:52:51 -0400
Most of the parts I've ordered from VB have been of inferior quality or
just wrong. With all the TRF bashing I've seen on this list it amazes me
that no one has spoken all that harshly of Victoria British. They sell
junk. I will not do business with them again. There is no comparison of
the level of service, quality of product, and devotion to the hobby
between VB and TRF.
My $.02
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA