TR7 V6 kit in SLC

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 V6 kit in SLC
From: Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:28:30 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Saw a 76 TR7 converted to the GM V6 today at

Rowland Auto Wrecking
2201 South 2700 West
West Valley City, UT 84119
801-972-2700

Engine is missing manifold, carbs, etc, valve covers and probably more,
but the subframe and trans are in place.  Body is VGC - theres a little
ding on the left rear wheel arch and some specks of surface rust here and
there but for a 76 its pretty darn nice.  Interior, well...I bought the
door panels and bits of the dash including the speedo (my TR8 is dangerous
with only an 80mph speedo) so I don't know how badly the parts guys will
trash it in the process - they wouldnt let me pull the parts myself.

If anyone in Salt Lake is considering a V6 conversion, go take a look at
this car.  (I know there's a few of you out here)

-jason

Jason Clark
gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu

80 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition DHC