Re: TR7 V6 kit in SLC

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 V6 kit in SLC
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 01:37:51 -0400
Jason Clark wrote:

> Saw a 76 TR7 converted to the GM V6 today at
>
> Rowland Auto Wrecking
> 2201 South 2700 West
> West Valley City, UT 84119
> 801-972-2700
>
> Engine is missing manifold, carbs, etc, valve covers and probably more,
> but the subframe and trans are in place.  Body is VGC - theres a little
> ding on the left rear wheel arch and some specks of surface rust here and
> there but for a 76 its pretty darn nice.  Interior, well...I bought the
> door panels and bits of the dash including the speedo (my TR8 is dangerous
> with only an 80mph speedo) so I don't know how badly the parts guys will
> trash it in the process - they wouldnt let me pull the parts myself.
>
> If anyone in Salt Lake is considering a V6 conversion, go take a look at
> this car.  (I know there's a few of you out here)
>
> -jason
>
> Jason Clark
> gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
>
> 80 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition DHC
> 80 TR8 DHC
Jason and anyone else interested,

I've recently been transferred to SLC I 'm to report there Sept 6th. I
have an '80 anniversary addition TR7 convertible. New top, No rust, New
paint, Good interior, org eng and 5 speed tranny still in car. Comes
with Buick 3.8 V6 and Chevy turbo700 R4 auto Overdrive tranny. Engine is
just back from machine shop. 0 timed and ready for assembly. I would
like to sell this car locally but I could bring out. I owe some cash on
this little beauty. I need $2000.

Bill Nichol
770-954-9838

Will be out of town until sunday the 20th